Baruch CAPS has a network of workstations and servers to support our courses. In addition, we offer open laboratory time to students, available free of charge.
17 Lexington Avenue - 11th Floor
Please note that room and lab hours are subject to change*If there is an available lab, we will allow students to use the facilities during evening hours up to 9 PM.
|Monday|| 9 AM to 5 PM *|
|Tuesday|| 9 AM to 5 PM *|
|Wednesday|| 9 AM to 5 PM *|
|Thursday|| 9 AM to 5 PM *|
|Saturday ||Open for classes only **|
** If there is an available lab, we will allow students to use the facilities from 9 AM to 5 PM
LANGUAGE LAB HOURS - Room 1103
ONLY for CLASS hours - NOT for OPEN LAB
|Monday||9 AM-2 PM; 6-8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM-2 PM; 6-8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM-2 PM; 6-8:30 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM-2 PM; 6-8:30 PM|
|Friday||9 AM-2 PM|
|Saturday ||9 AM-2 PM|
CCVIP LAB HOURS - 151 E25th Street
Open Mondays from 1-4pm.
Reservations necessary: Call 646-312-1420
CCVIP's Learning Lab provides independent computer users and current CCVIP students an opportunity to practice and hone their skills. Staff is available to supervise the classroom and provide tutorials and course materials. The Learning Lab is equipped with an array of assistive technology designed to meet students' needs and preferences.
In order to logon to the CAPS computers in our labs, you will need a username and password as follows:
User name: USER ID*
Password: Your PASSWORD is in the format capsXXnnnn, where XX is the first letter of your first name (capital letter) followed by the first letter of your last name (capital letter) followed by the last 4 digits of your Student CAP ID on your receipt.
Log on to: STUDENT
* appears on your receipt
N INFORMATION FOR FACULTY
COMPUTER LOGON INFORMATION FOR MOODLE
In order to logon to Moodle (OnlineCourse Management System), please go to the following link:
User and password information will be provided by your instructor:
COMPUTER LOGON INFORMATION FOR FACULTY
CAPS Faculty members who require a computer account should contact our lab manager at 646-660-6177
· Adobe Acrobat
· Adobe Design Premium CS6
· Adobe Flash Player
· Apache Server 2.2
· Argus - Valuation-DCF: (Standalone)
· Cambridge TOEFL Review
· CPI Learning Center
· Google Chrome
· Java 7 Update 13 (runtime)
· Java SE Development Kit 7 with NetBeansIDE 6.5
· Eclipse IDE for Java and DSLDevelopers
· Microsoft IIS
· Microsoft Office Project 2010
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008 ExpressEdition
· Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 ExpressEdition
· Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ExpressEdition
· Microsoft Visual C# 2008 ExpressEdition
· Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
· Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008Express Edition
· Microsoft Office Professional Plus2010
· Oracle Database 11g Express Edition
· Oracle SQL Developer 3.1
· QuickBooks 2013 Premier Edition(Accounting)
· Test Preparation software (GMAT,GRE, Longman iBT Prep 2.0)
· Tomcat 7.0
* Please note that software availability is subject to restrictions.
Jean Alarcon, Lab Manager
Patricia Santamaria, Lab Technician
Jessica Stuart, Lab Assistant
For Computer related problems, please contact our lab staff at (646) 660-6177 or stop by our office at 17 Lexington Avenue, Room 1107A
Please note that downloading and/or installing of any software is strictly prohibited.
Printing is limited to class related materials, but no more than 20 pages a day.